Chris should be proud.What's with all these summer clothes I'm seeing in these posts?
Well...it is still summer here. In fact, up until last week, it was hotter than sin here!
Way to go Carlie! I know you haven't been allowed to do much mowing until now. What do you think? Do you love it?!
Jen...I hired someone with a riding lawnmower to cut the grass! It was a miracle i could even get that dang blower started! Just keeping up with the bushes, garden beds, and the peripheral areas of the yard is overwhelming enough!
looks great from here. what a wonderful area you live in - so beautiful. i envy you the trees!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Chris should be proud.
What's with all these summer clothes I'm seeing in these posts?
Well...it is still summer here. In fact, up until last week, it was hotter than sin here!
Way to go Carlie! I know you haven't been allowed to do much mowing until now. What do you think? Do you love it?!
Jen...I hired someone with a riding lawnmower to cut the grass! It was a miracle i could even get that dang blower started! Just keeping up with the bushes, garden beds, and the peripheral areas of the yard is overwhelming enough!
looks great from here. what a wonderful area you live in - so beautiful. i envy you the trees!
Post a Comment