Tuesday, September 14, 2010

With Every Job to be Done, there is an Element of Fun...

I "tried" to organize our storage room. Tried being an optimistic term. I still have some work to do.






I've also been called to be the Primary President in our Ward. I keep telling myself, "There is an Element of Fun. There is an Element of Fun. There is..."


11 comments:

Ali said...

Primary Pres....wow. You'll be awesome. I'm sure they just want to make sure you keep busy while Chris is away...

So how many bikes does one family need? ;)

Carlie Hills said...

According to Chris, more than we can count!

Tabitha said...

Oh my goodness!! Great calling for you!! Who are your counselors?

Trisha said...

You will be a FANTASTIC president. I hope you have great counselors to help you!

Carlie Hills said...

Tabitha...the girls serving with me have all moved in since you left :( so you wouldn't know them. We MISS you tons though! Erin Bigler is back!

Mike and Julina said...

How many bikes do you own?

Natalie said...

Oh my goodness, Carlie! You are an amazing woman. We had no idea that Chris had been deployed! We'll be checkin' in often to your blog for all the updates and praying for him! HUGS to your family!

Teresa said...

After serving with you in the Young Women program and seeing how much you loved the girls. Those primary children are so very lucky to have you watching over them. Wishing you all the best!
Much Love!

Celeste said...

Hey there Soccer Mom :) I was thinking of you this a.m. & wondering how you were doing. Great blog posts! Soccer balls and lots of wheels...sounds like you have the tools to "keep on rolling!" I don't envy your calling, but I'm sure you are there so that as you serve He can bless you with His abundant love & strength! You're such a great example of Faith in Action! Those blessings are going to ROLL on in! (like wheels & soccer balls!)
You're in our thoughts & prayers :)

Judy McDonald said...

I can't think of anyone who could do primary better than you. Those kids in Georgia are lucky.

Phil and Kris Cramer are leaving this Monday to go on a mission in Switzerland to work with single adults. Those are some lucky kids, too!

I think about you and your family often and hope are all dealing with having Daddy gone well - he will be back soon.

hydeeann said...

keep up the sugary thinking, mary poppins. callings always come at the most inconvenient of times because the Lord knows the blessings we need best. get ready for a growth spurt!

Drop me a note!