Sunday, November 7, 2010

This N That

Sometimes I feel like I live in the car. So, I put the theory to test...and in 8 hours, jogging between all our activities and necessary errands, I'd logged 55 miles.




Bailey took this picture one morning. It's a true snapshot of our lives at 6:30 am. We all congregate in my bathroom to do our hair.


How great is my husband? One day I get a package on my doorstep, and it was from Tiffany's!! He got online and bought me the most beautiful bracelet - all from overseas.




Braden has mastered tying his own shoes. (Or in this case, mine.)

2 comments:

Ali said...

NO ONE is up at 6:30 in the morning at this house. I don't know how you're doing it!
Love the bracelet!

Natalie said...

WOW!!! Whataguy!!! I wish I had everyone up and ready to have hair "did" at 6:30! It's closer to time to run out the door when hair gets done around here! :)

Drop me a note!