-noun
an impression or impressed effect
__________________________________________
My grandmother (Mamo) lives in an Assisted Living Home. Several days before Christmas, the home that she's living in had Santa come visit, and the residents were invited to have family members come. Mamo asked all the grandkids to bring the great-grandkids. The Oborns, Francis Family, us, and I believe Casey and Becky weren't able to make it, but most everyone else did. Mamo called me that night to say she had 21 great grandkids there. She was SO happy that everyone showed up to be with her.
"Hi Carlie, it's Mamo. I want you to know that someone you love just came to see me. (I'm thinking that could be any number of people). Her last name starts with H. (Okay...it's narrowing down). A....K....E....S....Jennifer Hakes!!!" Apparently, Jen and Jason went to visit Jason's grandmother, Mamo's sister-in-law, and then stopped in for a visit with Mamo. She was so excited to have been able to sit and talk to Jen that she called me as soon as she left. I can't be there to make those kinds of visits, but Jen did it for me. That's a real friend - the kind that leaves an imprint on your life, and usually on the lives of those you love. Thank You Jen.
3 comments:
Awwww, you are so sweet! Right back at you Carlie! It was a real privledge to have a little chat with your grandmother. She's quite a gal! Love ya!
I love that pic of you girls but wait.....did Jen stuff her bra? LOL
Very funny J! I was prego remember? Nice.
Post a Comment