Wednesday, December 9, 2009

WA, AZ & GA meet in CA

Last year, Carol Stephens came to visit me in Washington, so we decided to make it an annual 'get together'. We met up in Cali this year.
We started out in Santa Monica. After walking around for a while, we put 'bakery' into our GPS to try and find food. We walked 4 blocks to find this...a DOG bakery. We weren't that hungry.
We had several successful shopping trips. They were rather enjoyable! (Yes Mom and Anne, I did learn something under your tutelage).


Keeley got us tickets to see Jay Leno. It was a blast. We had so much fun, and he was hilarious.


Keeley's aunt put us up in her house in San Clamente, so we hit the beach.







I had SUCH a great time. Thanks Carol and Keeley!

3 comments:

Carol said...

Man...wish I could go back! Miss you :).

Ali said...

A dog bakery - only in Santa Monica. Too funny.
I refuse to believe you read on the beach. ;)

Stephanie Saunders said...

:( I wish I could have went! Instead I had a baby. As if those are any fun...

Drop me a note!