.jpg)
Thanks to Wendy Waits, I'm a closet obsessive Muse freak. Chris heard they were coming to Atlanta, so he bought me tickets. (I don't listen to the radio, and had NO idea they were even performing in the U.S.). They were the opening act, which was the ONLY disappointment. Otherwise, it was one of the greatest things I've ever been to. I've never been the kind of person who loved any music group enough to hang a poster on my wall, or get so excited that I'd momentarily lose emotional control and scream, cry, or do something equally embarrassing. I can't say that anymore. I giggled like some stupid school girl, sang, danced, and for several moments thought I might cry.
Chris must have taken these pictures for me. I literally couldn't take my eyes off the stage, stop doing my nervous "I'm SO happy" laugh, or wipe the smile off my face long enough to do much of anything. **Wendy and Bev, it was better than watching it on my BA TV. I could FEEL the bass beating in my chest. It was so cool! It was so loud, I LOVED it!!
P.S.
It was actually a U2 concert that Muse opened for...and they were pretty good too! :)
.jpg)




3 comments:
Well Happy Anniversary! I have to admit I don't even know who Muse is. But what fun gifts you gave each other. (I hate to admit we didn't even do dinner for ours.)
NO way you saw MUSE?!?!?....way to go Chris.
we're going to u2 tonight! can't wait. it's adam's all time fave band and he's probably just as giddy as you are about the muse. i hope they open tonight so i get to see who they are! i'll be thinking of you.
Post a Comment