Last night was a "Witches Night Out" Enrichment Activity. It was freezing. We were in the mid 80's at the beginning of the week, and were hovering in the mid 40's last night. I've been in the heat for too long...I froze! This is my friend Amber Hansen. (Her husband works with Chris - so she's one of the Ortho Wives).
And here is a really stupid picture of me - but I had to show that I wore Bailey's costume. What looks cute on her looks a little risque on me!
4 comments:
Oooooh la la!
That picture is so adorable and sexy at the same time! Luv it!!!
You're one hot lady!
i don't know about risque, you've got jeans on under it. =) i think you look dang cute as always.
guess who i saw last saturday? your cousin monica trejo davis. ran into her at rubio's! she looks just the same to me. always fun to see familiar faces from the "old days."
Post a Comment