Friday, September 9, 2011

Game Days

All athletes are required to dress up on game day. I like it. Bailey plays twice a week, so every Tuesday and Friday the girls wear dresses and the boys wear shirts AND ties!

4 comments:

Trisha said...

What a cutie! Bailey looks so grown up with her hair straight. I hate that she isn't here to be friends with Kristin!

Hills' Angels said...

Holy moley! She is absolutely beautiful!!

hydeeann said...

i like that idea, too. only i'd worry about her going to school looking so attractive that often. =)

ps - was having an ultrasound today and "moni, moni" was playing on the radio. totally thought of you and life in GA.

Heather said...

Look how grown up she looks! I can't believe she will be in YW soon! So exciting. You guys have sure been busy with Soccer and trips to the beach. I hope you are all doing great. Have a wonderful Christmas together!!!

Drop me a note!