Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Hallelujah!

We got an offer on our house 3 days after putting it on the market. We just signed the contract yesterday. Yippee!

3 comments:

Teresa said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I hope you guys didn't have to take a big hit to get it to sale. I've always loved your house!!! We just closed on the sale of ours last week. Hope you have a great time in Georgia, I love that part of the country. Anyways, again Congrats!
Teresa

Melinda C said...

I am happy for you! What a load off your mind. I am sad that I won't get to see you every week when you move, but I know we'll keep in contact through our blogs! You are one of the best teacher's David has ever had - I'm glad we had the chance to know each other!

hydeeann said...

wow! lucky you. of course, it was a beautiful home. i totally don't envy you the packing - yuck!

Drop me a note!