I suffer from Adult Attention Deficient Disorder. It IS an actual illness, and I am currently self medicating with frequent doses of refined white sugar. I believe with faith and diligence I will recover.
Symptoms of AADD are: inattention, spurts of restlessness, bouts of laziness, and extreme hunger. As a result, I don't get anything of great substance done.
So...I am notifying all 3 of you that read this blog, that I will not be posting until I am in Columbus sometime in late July.
Thanks for reading, and keeping in touch. I hope to post my new email on the right hand column of the blog once I get there.
Until later...
Thursday, April 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'm one of those three! ;)
I'll miss your blogging!
I am sure you have more then three readers!! I am glad to be able to leave a comment. I loved seeing your families fun adventures!
Hmmm...does refined white sugar really help? Sign me up! You are so funny!
I'm so excited you'll be in AZ! We should definitely get together! I've never been to Barney's! Shawn's excited too! Email me so I can email you our phone numbers and whatnot. :) Yay!
nhmatkin@msn.com
Post a Comment