Monday, December 15, 2008

She's gonna BLOW!

The past two weeks have been filled with dozens of cookies for my cookie party, boxes full of disposable dishes for dinners that I hope were edible for some families I wanted to try and help, and my friends' kids have been over for playdates or babysitting. So, after two solid weeks of people (or kids) at my house EVERY day, I dropped my kids off at Chad's and Beth's to head to Vegas for 2 days with Chris at his SOMOS (Society of Military Orthopedic Surgeons) conference. We got an idea of where we could be shipped off to in June, met up with our friends Carol and Kevin Stephens for a dinner out at the Venetian, and flew back Saturday morning to throw Brooklyn her first ever "birthday party". Aka: a bunch of food and a few girls! Anyway, I'm back in the saddle again with a list of 'to do's' that is going to make my head explode.


4 comments:

Teresa said...

Happy Birthday Brooklyn, you are getting more and more beautiful. We hope you had a fun party!

Andrea Marie said...

Happy birthday, Brooklyn! I sure do miss seeing her every sunday! I hope you guys are having a wonderful holiday season!!

hydeeann said...

don't you love december birthdays?!!! poor babies.

hope you find some destressing time soon. just because you have all that great black hair doesn't mean you have to be superwoman! ha!

you're the best.

Hills' Angels said...

You have your head explode first and then let me know if it hurts. You really are superwoman Carlie!!

Drop me a note!