
Stephanie, Beth and I traded babysitting so we could finish our shopping in the horrid, unplowed streets of Olympia. After 4 kids you'd think I knew what I was doing, but with 9 kids and 1 me, I just sat back and let them go.




Pacific Northwest Ballet's Nutcracker
After assuring Stephanie I KNEW where we were going, and then getting us lost, we made it to the matinee showing of the Nutcracker. It was incredible. I think the 'bonding' we did during the 2 1/2 hour commute home will remain 'un-noted'. Thanks for driving Stephanie!

.jpg)
.jpg)
Christmas Eve Hot 'Tubbing'
Beth took the cover off their hot tub and let the kids take a 'dip' to ward off our crazy cold temperatures.



.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)



.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Treat Bag deliveries to Madigan
Christmas Eve Traditions
Crescent Rolls
Waffles with Chocolate syrup
Catered Mexican Food
Christmas Program
Luke II
These are just a few of the mixed traditions brought to our multi-family Christmas Eve this year.
Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum
This is the only glimpse we got of Bailey playing the piano this Christmas since she's too shy to play in front of anyone.
I stole an idea from Carol Stephens...and this years our gifts were: A want; A need; A wear; A read.


.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)





















1 comment:
hot tubbing & snow a good combo - looks crazy fun for them.
glad to see you did the treat bags at madigan again. so cool of you.
nice bootie shot on the horses!
Post a Comment