One last Halloween 'Ho rah'. The OITE is over so one of the Ortho guys threw a bash. Thanks to the Hakes, we sported our 3rd costume of the season and went as the Incredibles.
I'M SO GLAD YOU'VE TOLD US HOW TO LEAVE A COMMENT! :) (This is Natalie, Shawn's wife... Chris' cousin..) I love your blog and you are just so cute! I found you through Beth's blog... hope you don't mind! We love keeping up with your family! :D
2 comments:
i'm working on it, but your comment problem is seriously weird! hope this works.
I'M SO GLAD YOU'VE TOLD US HOW TO LEAVE A COMMENT! :) (This is Natalie, Shawn's wife... Chris' cousin..) I love your blog and you are just so cute! I found you through Beth's blog... hope you don't mind! We love keeping up with your family! :D
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
Post a Comment