Okay...the title isn't nice, but neither is what I have to say. (Chris isn't going to like this post...but I believe I need to show my muscle once in a while to shake things up). Anyway...two complaints of late about Chris and I'm up in arms. He leaves before 5:00am and gets home on a normal night around 6:00pm. That doesn't include anatomy nights, journal nights, nights on call, etc...he's been studying for the OITE and working with the scouts for his calling. He rarely has two seconds to himself and when he does, I send him off to play soccer where he comes back injured and in a cast. To top that all off, two people had the audacity to criticize his less then hospitable demeanor. He's Mr. Darcy people!! When will you all get that through your heads?? He's where he should be, doing what he should do for those who matter most. What else should we ask for?
Saturday, November 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
if i click on the time, it's letting me put in a comment, but i can't seem to figure out why it won't show the comment link. still trying!
Post a Comment