Thursday, December 29, 2011

Now...a Catch Up (Out of Order...Of Course!)

November

I was so proud of my kids. They were very excited to run their own race after Chris & I had done ours...so, all fired up, they each took off, and ran crazy fast times. Brody ran his mile in 6:19, Brooklyn and Braden both finished under 8 minutes at 7:54. Each one came in second overall for their entire grade!





My friend Karina sent this to me. So True! In November, Chris and I ran in the Savannah Rock n Roll Marathon. Chris: 26.2 - Me: 13.1
***
It was more fun than I can say. The crowd, the music, the route, the entire experience. Way worth it!!

October

I went back to Chicago with my friend Carol Stephens for our annual Girls Trip. As usual, it was a blast. We walked the streets of Chicago, ate great food, read, shopped, read, and possibly read a little more as we enjoyed a relaxing weekend together.



We also scored a free dessert a Harry Carry's. I think Carol may have thrown a wink or two at the maitre de!

No comments:

Drop me a note!