Braden started Kindergarten and was excited beyond words. For 6:45 am, Brody was fairly pleasant, and Brooklyn...well, she's just Brooklyn. Bailey started Middle School. This is the 3rd School for Bailey here in Columbus. I'm extremely proud of her. She's taken all her moves in stride. Especially considering this is only One of her Two middle schools, since we'll move after her 7th grade year. Then she'll have to start High School who knows where starting all over again. I don't know that I could have done that!

Monday, August 8, 2011
First Day of School
Imagine the Christmas Song "It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year" playing in the background. I know that sounds bad...I love my kids. Really, I do; but I think I accomplished more this morning that I did most of the summer. The laundry is done, the kitchen is clean, dinner is pre-prepared, after school snacks have been made...and I'm showered. Amazing!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I sang the same song this week! I can't believe that all your kids are in school! I will be part of that club next year and I CAN'T WAIT!!!
Oh I look forward to that in a few weeks. I have projects (rooms) just waiting to be tackled and I know I better tackle them before the volunteering begins! Enjoy this new season!
i moved 6 weeks before the end of 7th grade, just before my freshman year, and then again for my senior year. yeah, i hated it, but i think i really did grow a lot from it. definitely made life easier as an adult knowing how to adjust quickly and well to new places. i got a lot better at it.
Post a Comment