

Chris had booked our rooms with his Military ID, and through the course of the conversation while checking in, the manager figured out that Chris had just returned from overseas, so we were given an upgraded room with a view of the Vanderbilt Village and 'mountains'.
We took walks around the estate, ate at the most amazing places, went to see movies, read on the sprawling porch of the Biltmore Inn, and all while someone else took the kids to soccer, dance, piano, and made their lunches for school. It was heaven!
6 comments:
Loves these pictures. I have an uncle that lives in Asheville and I'd love to get back there to visit him. After looking at your pictures I really want to go visit. Sounds like your family has been very busy since Chris arrived home. Miss you!
Asheville, and NC, was SO beautiful. It rivals WA! Hope you guys are doing well!
oh wow. I am soooo jealous! That place looks INCREDIBLE! I'm putting that on our "someday" list FOR SURE! :) I think it's so awesome that you took the time to go on a trip - just the two of you. You both totally deserved it! :)
Looks like a great trip. The pictures look awefully familiar. I will have to check with my better half to see if that is the place I visited. (haha)
What a nice change of pace from the usual routine!
i've always wanted to go there. how nice the two of you could get away!
What a beautiful place! I'm SO glad you were able to spend some time alone. You deserve it! I loved reading all of your updates.
Post a Comment