Yes, I know. What a pain, but we're going private. I know there are some of you out there that are riveted by my witty blogging and enthralled by my inspiring photography - so for all of you - just give me your email address and I'll add you to my list. For the rest of you that just check in for a good laugh or morbid curiosity, you can give me your addresses too.
Thanks!
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
24 comments:
Hi Carlie! I love checking in on your blog. My email is courtneyhygiene@hotmail.com. I love hearing what you think about the good ole' GA!
Carlie I want to stay in the loop of life in Ge. my email is tabkate@yahoo.com
Don't forget about us! This is the only way I know what's going on with you and your clan! I think we need to make everybody in the family get a blog so we know what everybody is up to. Oh and come visit us if you ever stop by Flag!
randiboyle@gmail.com
Send me an invite. aliroseklein@yahoo.com
I'd love to keep reading about your fun life. I am married to Randy (Diane's brother) and I am a big family "blog stalker".
please keep me on! carruthdm@comcast.net. Love to read about you and your family!
Oo, add me! It's fun to stay updated on you guys!
andrea.taylor4@gmail.com
I completely understand! We've gone private and it was the best blog decision we've ever made! :)
nhmatkin@msn.com
Carlie-
I'd love to still be able to watch your adorable family and all the fun activities you guys are doing. I often get ideas from your blog of things to put in my house or fun things to do with my family. My email is mamat54@hotmail.com
do i really have to ask? sign me up!
I'm in! jamieachris@yahoo.com
Thanks girl!
Our family would love to keep up with all of you!! :)
ldsmommy73@hotmail.com
I would love to be invited. heiditrejo@gmail.com
Definitely...trishariggs@gmail.com
jbean367@gmail.com
Your blog is so fun to read! I would hate for us to miss it. Add me, please?! Karen Hills
Guess you need my email.....armymom66@yahoo.com
PLease add me to your email address. This is the only way to keep in contact.
lucie4@cox.net
Add me to the list please :) davidemcdonald@gmail.com
Hey there are you going private cause you found out I just got the link! I have been talking to Jamie Christenson on Facebook and she gave it to me I was so excited I would love to be on your list! mykell3@q.com! It was so fun to see you guys hope the move and everything went well you are such an amazing little family! We need to keep in touch better!
we enjoy following your family, please at me. Nicki Wyble(Billingsley) from your mom and dads home ward many years ago. nwyble@scvuhs.org
us too! bethhills@gmail.com
me too :)!
Sure - make it more difficult!
manti.galbraith@gmail.com
Post a Comment