Okay, Pre-Labor Day. We took the kids and headed down to Destin, Florida this weekend where we heard they had good beaches. I need to clarify: they have fabulous beaches. White, baby soft sand, no seaweed, no shells, no garbage. It was incredible. The water was clear and warm. Even in Hawaii I didn't see through the water like this. It was amazing. The only thing better would have been a full 3 days, but we didn't feel right ditching our Church callings for the breeze off the sea. (Am I making myself sound good? I hope so - because I'm really not as righteous as all that!).

4 comments:
WOW that beach is beautiful!
What I wouldn't do to be there right now.
Bailey has me drooling with envy. That's the exact position I would be taking in that pool, just soaking it in.
Ummmm....jealous. Yah that's the only thing I can think of right now. Just joking!! You guys look fantastic. Soak in that sun for us Washtonian white legs!
looks so fun!!! what a great getaway with the family. those beaches are really amazing. sometime you'll have to go to seaside. it's in the gulf, too. our family's favorite spot.
Post a Comment