Friday, June 12, 2009

Goodbye Georgia Gal

Here are some pics from the farewell party my friends threw me before leaving WA. There are too many of me, but some great ones of my friends. In NO particular order (just how they downloaded) and only a few of who were there...
KEELEY
BETH

STEPHANIE
JEN
VANESSA
JULINA
JESSICA

RACHEL

BEV

WENDY

JENNIFER

KIRSTEN

CARIE
Before I started crying...
After I started crying...

My 'Basket 'O Peach'

Watching the video Keeley made
Lucas and Lauren (Kirsten and Terry's kids)

2 comments:

hydeeann said...

i'm so sad for you having to leave such good friends in such a wonderful place. but what great memories you'll have of them. and i love the picture of you & jen. i'm stealing it for my blog!

Jen Hakes said...

I love that we are both fabulous posers! Coming to visit soon? I'm sure you can't wait to leave your amazing home and travel again, ha ha ha.

Drop me a note!