Tuesday, July 29, 2008

What have we been up to?

Especially after last summer in Spokane when we pulled the kids out of school early and "got" an extra 3 1/2 weeks of summer vacation, this break seems to be FLYING by. We're SO busy though, it's great!


After our Zoo trip, Nixon conked out and I couldn't pass up this sweet picture!



Brody had his last summer league game -



Beth and I, in what I consider an extremely gutsy move, took all 7 kids to the Tacoma dome for a multi-stake Dance Festival that was fantastic and worth the literal sweat it took to get all the kids in and out of the Dome without losing anyone.
I wasn't the best babysitter, because while Beth took one group of kids to the bathroom, I didn't notice that Lexi had strategically 'saved' her gum in her hair.


And...this is where we usually find the boys - playing Pirates of the Caribbean.
Both boys got medals after their game.
"Please Cawlie...I need a picture too!"
Now I just need pics of Braden and his pal "Taylerr". We miss our cousins in AZ and are secretly planning on when we're going to invade again!

No comments:

Drop me a note!